"Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread roots into the very depth of your heart. Confess to yourself you would have to die if you were forbidden to write." ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I love my Hello Kitty notepad.

Now just imagine me scribbling away on that thing at a Writer's Conference. 

You bet your sweet tush I did. 

But honestly, I'm really excited about the Conference. I was a little late...it started at 10, I showed up at 1, but I made it just in time to see Sylvia Hubbard speak on Internet Marketing for Writers.  I got a bunch of awesome notes, bought her book (for 5 bucks!) and left feeling refreshed about the fact that although I have nothing ready to publish, I can still maintain a web presence until the day I do! 

Plus, the concept of E-books and publishing myself makes me salivate.

So in honor of my newfound confidence in my lackluster writing consistency/abilities, I have changed my layout a little bit, and will be posting semi-regularly on here (I already have two blogs ready to go). I am also off to hunt down other bloggers to befriend so that I won't be so lonely. 

*Runs off, MacBook in hand, cape billowing behind her in the wind*

~Pusher. Of. Pens.~

1 comment:

Rhapsody in PURPLE! said...

Hello Kitty.
You know I will gladly read your stuff!