"Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread roots into the very depth of your heart. Confess to yourself you would have to die if you were forbidden to write." ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day--uh, Evening!

I missed yesterday, I know, I know, I'm sorry. I was in the burbs without the 'net.

But if you'd like to see the progress of my knitting adventures, Click here!

In other news, I've started writing a melodrama. In script form. I've never completed a single script (or anything else for that matter), but I am determined as hell to finish this one. I already have the entire plot figured out, in three acts. It's not really good, it would remind you a little bit of a soap opera and Basic Instinct, but I need to do something lighthearted, and not as deep as what I normally write. I think if I start with something small like this, it will spur me to finish the projects that really matter to me. I began the script yesterday, and my first goal is to have Act One's script done by Friday. Not a bad goal, considering I don't have much of a life, and it's not a novel.

So let's see how that goes!!

~Pusher. Of. Pens.~

No comments: