"Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread roots into the very depth of your heart. Confess to yourself you would have to die if you were forbidden to write." ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm still here, I swear.

I had to take a break from this, for fear of poisoning my blog with a bunch of ridiculous emotions. Things are better now. Well enough to keep them to myself.  So here's an update!!!

1) I got into Columbia!

2)Been seriously considering getting back on track with my Sci-Fi Story. Funny how talking about it with people makes me want to write it even more.  But first, I need to brush up on my Sci-Fi lingo.

3)Living back at home REALLY makes you thankful for the uninterrupted quiet moments. 

4)Loving Beau is now Hopefully Really Good Friend After Some Time Has Passed.

5)There are things on here I DEFINITELY want to say, but it's a process. So I'll stick with my stories. 

6)I'm going to look back into some of my older writings, and may post them on here. Feeling a little nostalgic, and I want to put more of myself out there.

7) Going to Cali next month for some much needed relaxation (read: partying until my heart explodes and liver falls out)

That's it for now. Just wanted you to know I haven't completely disappeared.

~Pusher. Of. Pens.~

1 comment:

Rhapsody in PURPLE! said...

Ha. I know the back story, but of course i have to much taste to spew it all on your blog...