"Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread roots into the very depth of your heart. Confess to yourself you would have to die if you were forbidden to write." ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

Friday, November 7, 2008

I refuse to turn up the heat despite my chattering teeth.

I must have hit my head somewhere...

I suddenly believe that I am this super awesome interior designer/ jewelry maker that can make anything she puts her mind to.

I have these crazy plans of making our curtains and using  painted tree branches as curtain rods.

I learned how to make the Kusudama flower to put into our vases for colorful decoration.

I'm working on a couple of chokers for a couple of friends...

And other crazy little stuffed animals and all that terribly artsy n craftsy stuff. 

Also, now that I am no longer singing in a band, I am teaching myself acoustic guitar (again). Only, this time, I intend to follow through. I have so many songs in my head that need to get out. And I need to be the one to get them out. 

Still working on my Vampire Novel...jumping ahead, tying up older chapters...banging my skull on the wall because I can't type any faster (yet). Even though I average over 50 wpm. And that's with MINIMAL mistakes, thank you very much. :-D

Tonight...headed out to the Hayloft to see a couple of fellow bands play. Perhaps I'll be networking... need some friends when I make my first album, right?

God, I'm so right-brained, I'm what my mom calls "lopsided". Pretty soon I'm gonna lose my communication skills with the outside world. I've gotta be careful about this.

~Pusher. Of. Pens. ~

1 comment:

Rhapsody in PURPLE! said...

OOOOHH chokers...share the love.