"Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread roots into the very depth of your heart. Confess to yourself you would have to die if you were forbidden to write." ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ugh. I hate freakin spiders.

Here's a tip: If you're highly sensitive to pills with caffeine in them, don't take them at 8:00 at night. 

It is now 1:14, and I can't sleep. My eyes won't stay closed, I keep waking myself out of sleep. When I lay in bed, my mind is racing and I can't focus on relaxing enough. It's that damn MetaboLife. Just like TrimSpa, if I take it before dinner, I can't go to bed. 

That is, if I eat dinner at my normal time--7 or 8:00. 

Now that I think about it, I wonder if one of the side effects of taking these is that you may have trouble sleeping at night due to the amount of caffeine.

To be completely honest, I am totally wired right now, and I have no idea how long it's going to last. SO I guess I'll just surf the web until my head hits the keyboard.

Holy Mother of Buddha. I just killed that fucker. Big Black one. *shudders*

~Pusher. Of. Pens~

No comments: