"Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread roots into the very depth of your heart. Confess to yourself you would have to die if you were forbidden to write." ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

Monday, October 31, 2011

NaNoWriMo UhOhMoFo

That's right, kiddies. NaNoWriMo starts in 4 Minutes, I've got a notebook and pen in my lap, all of my notes and plot points around me, and I'm ready to go.

And a little scared shitless.

What if I can't keep up?

What if I run out of steam?

What if I get distracted by trivial things?

Oh yeah, that's right--I won't.

I'm registered on the site. If any of you are doing it too, let me know. We can do a write-in together. I'll give you one hint about my screenname: It begins with 'Pusher', and ends with 'ofPens'. I mean, what else am I going to use? It's tattooed on my body, and is hella motivational.

So, this blog will probably begin to be more active with updates about the masochistic joy I get out of literary expression.

And now it's midnight. Gotta jet.

~Pusher.Of.Pens.~

No comments: