"Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread roots into the very depth of your heart. Confess to yourself you would have to die if you were forbidden to write." ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

Friday, June 17, 2011

New Beginnings

I'm one of those people, who, if unhappy with something, will immediately change it to my liking.

This is how I live my life. Sometimes, it's a good thing, and other times, well... have resulted in my current track record of having attended five different post-secondary schools:
1)University of Michigan
2)Macomb Community College
3)PennFoster (yeah. Shut up)
4)Columbia College
5)Cortiva Institute
6) ???? Still working on that.

I've done the same with hairstyles (I've been known to pick up scissors within 5 minutes of my gushing over a haircut I see online), apartment design, hobbies, and jobs.

Jobs, guys, jobs.

I currently work in a thankless job that makes me feel like I'm ruining lives. And I can't do it anymore. Won't do it anymore. I'd rather give an old man a sponge bath than do what I do.

But I'm on my way out, and interviewing and applying like mad for other jobs.

Of course, I already gave my notice. :)

See where I'm going with this? Thought so.

And guess who isn't worried one damn bit? When I'm determined, I am motherfucking determined.

~Pusher. Of. Pens.~

No comments: